Thursday, January 24, 2008

A little jealous


I must tell you that I am a little jealous. One of our friends, Lori, is heading for Israel next Monday. As I anticipate her trip I am a little jealous that I'm not going. I have never been there.
.
There will be a day when I will see Jerusalem.....
.
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.
Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
.
I guess my first view of Jerusalem will be when I fly in low with the king on horseback.....that might be the best way to see Jerusalem for the first time!

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Mike,
That will be a great ride; I'm looking forward to it!

Schweers' Mom said...

I'm looking forward to that ride, too, more than this first trip to Jerusalem. I wish you could go, too.