Monday, January 28, 2008

The great artist

Each of these pictures is a closeup of different butterfly wing. As I looked through the photos I was amazed at what a wonderful artist God is. He is so creative! For him to even build design and beauty into the wings of a butterfly indicates his care and detail for his creation. If he is so involved in the design of a butterfly wing what are his plans in my life? Often I forget that I'm a work of art that God is painting. If this is what he does with butterflies I can't wait to see how we turn out!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know, I've seen this before and I am always amazed at the beauty all around. I've often thought of how interesting it would be to see what the artistic representation of our insides look like. Imagine if we all walked around with a canvas hanging around out neck! I often feel like a Pollock but my heart hopes it all comes together to create a beautiful work of art that glorifies God