Friday, January 11, 2008

Who is Jesus?


I have been reading different blogs and have come across several which discuss Jesus. The ideas of who he was and what he taught are amazingly different. I posted a comment on one that I simply couldn't let stand. Some of the posts are outright lies about Jesus!
.
For me it's difficult to let a lie about my savior stand, so I have to respond. Therefore, to erase any confusion, let me clarify who I believe Jesus is:
.
He is God, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace, Creator of heaven and earth, The obedient Son of the Father, 100% God and at the same time 100% man, The Perfect Servant, The Son of Man, The Prince of Peace, The King of Kings and the Lord of Lord, He is the only Savior of man, He is risen and seated at the right hand of the Father, He is the second person of the trinity, He is the only Worthy One, He is the one who holds all things together, He is the Great Intercessor, He is the soon coming King of the World, All angels bow down and worship him and soon all mankind will bow to worship him as well, He is the Great Healer, He is the only way to heaven, the only hope of mankind, the only perfect man, the only example I can trust, the only one who never fails, He is God.
.
Now, if that's not clear enough I can add about 100 other things to the list to help with clarity, but let me leave no doubt for anyone who might ask- I believe he is exactly who the bible says he is....He's God!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enought said, No coment necessary. Nike McM

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

I actually posted a comment on one that I simply couldn't let stand. Some of the posts are outright lies about Jesus!

Good for you, Mike. Sometimes we need to make a public stand on-line. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

AMEN Brother!