Monday, June 01, 2009

A must see....


...
Ok, I know this may sound strange, but Joye and I had a chance to go to a movie today and with all the choices available we went to a kid's movie.  We went to see UP.  It was great!  Kids and adults would love it.  We had a great time and really enjoyed the movie.  If you're looking for a movie choice I highly recommend UP.  What was funny to me was that there were a number of people in the theatre and all of them were adults.  You don't have to take a little one with you to enjoy this great movie.

3 comments:

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

Wish I could see it... :-)
I'm, as always, needing prayer - but God is more and more intimate on more and more levels. Hugs dear friend. May your day be filled with His Glory.

Brandon and Jenny said...

Thanks for the review! We may take BoyD to see it if it comes here. It might be in Spanish, but it sounds like it would be worth it.

I will pray, too, Robin.

The Toneman said...

Yes, awesome movie with awesome lesson lessons in it. Couple it with Marley & Me and you got some stuff to think about!