Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some blessings you bring home with you


On of the guys on our team that I really enjoyed getting to know better was Dave. I knew him casually before our trip. Honestly, I think I knew his wife, Cheri, better because we have worked together in ministry, but getting to know Dave was a real blessing for me on this trip. It always takes men longer to get to know each other and a trip like this will really build relationships. Dave is a great guy and I am blessed to know him better. And, as a side note...he's an amazing photographer! I'm very rusty from years of focus on other things, but Dave helped me with some shots and made all the photos from our trip even better. Because of Dave we have a great photo journal of our mission to Africa. I'm glad that some blessings you bring home with you....Dave is one of them.

1 comment:

Dave said...

He looks well fed. Thanks for the kind words Mike. It was a pleasure to serve with you.