Tuesday, April 14, 2009

God's amazing care


I have a few moments before I have to run to the last class of the Revelation course. I have enjoyed teaching this class and can't believe it is over!
But, for the moment, I'm grateful for God's amazing care for us. I had planned to go to hospital this morning at 8:30 to pray with friends before surgery, but I woke up at 4 am this morning, not knowing why. I checked my e-mail to find that the hospital had changed the surgery and they needed to be there at 6:30 this morning. I had time for the word, some coffee and the trip to hospital to be there when they arrived. I know they were glad to see me, and happy that I had gotten their e-mail. I was the only one who met them there and I know it was God's way of showing them his care for them. Little things...me waking up at 4, checking e-mail, meeting them there to just take a moment to pray before surgery. God's wonderful care for us shows up in ways we often miss, but are amazingly beautiful.

1 comment:

Brandon and Jenny said...

Amen, dear brother. Oh how He cares for us!