Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Return of the King


Tonight I'm teaching Revelation 19. We are almost done with this amazing book, but what struck me is that we find ourselves talking about the returning king in the very week when we remember his first ride into Jerusalem. The first time he came as the suffering servant to provide salvation. The second time he will come as conquering king to rule and reign.
...
For many of us who have trusted him as savior we are already part of his kingdom. I look forward to the day when king Jesus comes! I look forward to the day when I will see him face to face. Soon we will all see the return of the real king of kings...

3 comments:

Sue said...

"...soon, and very soon..."

Schweers' Mom said...

I was so struck by something last night that I'm going to write about it on my blog today. Stay tuned....I've REALLY enjoyed the class. It's been just what I needed. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the king 2 come and take us frm this wicked world