Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two becoming one


Tonight I had the opportunity to officiate in the marriage of a couple I have known for several years. What a great blessing for me to be able to be part of their marriage. I have watched as he has grown in his faith. I have watched as she has come to faith in Christ in her own life. I have been with them as we met for pre-marital counseling to get ready for this day. I have been honored to help them through some of life's issues and their growth in faith. I'm so excited for them both. I can't wait to see what God will do in their lives. It's great to celebrate two becoming one.
...

3 comments:

Brandon and Jenny said...

That's so much fun. Who did you marry off?

Mike Messerli said...

Brandon, The newly married couple is Mike Schara and Heather Garcia.

Brandon and Jenny said...

Oh hey! I went to High school with Mike. That's fantastic! I'm so glad he knows you.

the word verification is: dyingly.

spooky.