Monday, February 18, 2008

In his hands


Psa 98:1 A Psalm. O sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him.
.
Whenever I finish a book the story lingers with me for a while. If the author was good he made me think about what I believe. I am in the middle of that right now after reading The Shack. The "take away" for me is a reminder that we have an amazing God. A God who loves us and cares for us through all of our trials. He holds us up when we fall. And, as the book unfolds, he helps us through difficult crisis.
.
I'm just thinking this morning about how wonderful God is. His love, his care, his amazing grace to us. He really does hold us in his hands...those same hands that bear a nail scar for me.
.
Thank you Lord for holding onto me. Thank you for your wonderful hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photo! Amazing Grace! Amazing God!