Sunday, August 27, 2006

God is amazing!



Brandon & Jenny Scott are friends of ours. They are getting ready to go to Guatemala as missionaries. Brandon has been part of our church since he was 3. He has recently finished seminary at Dallas Theological Seminary. His parents are now missionaries in Haiti. It's amazing to me to see how God works. He takes his children, gives them a burden for a ministry, a people, a country and they leap out into the unknown to serve God and preach the gospel.

Pray for Brandon & Jenny. Pray for their funding and their moving expenses. I'm so blessed to have friends like Brandon & Jenny. They, and their new son Deacon, are a wonderful witness to me of God's amazing power to work in lives.

If you want more information about Brandon & Jenny do let me know, or go to their blog site- http://brandonandjenny.blogspot.com/ .

I don't really want to get rid of them, but I do want to help them get on their way to the field.

Won't it be fun to see all that God has done through us as we have allowed Him to work in our lives?

No comments: