Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Grace Effect


I just finished reading a most amazing book, "The Grace Effect".  It was written by Larry Taunton, a Christian apologist and speaker.  It's not like any book you have read before....I don't even know exactly how to describe it to you...it's about Christianity and atheism, it's about the effects of both in culture, it's about adoption, about love, about family, about grace, it's about Sasha....

May I encourage you to read this amazing book?  What's the old line, "you'll laugh, you'll cry"....and you will, but at the end of it your faith in your faith and understanding of the grace of God will be strengthened in ways you never imagined.  

Get this book, read it, you'll thank me.


Sasha and her dad, Larry

4 comments:

Judy Jo said...

thanks, Mike. I just ordered one from Amazon.

Unknown said...

Sounds pretty awesome.

Mike Messerli said...

Jim, do read it, I think you will love it.

Summerfun said...

We are currently in the process of adopting from Ukraine, and this book was recommended to me from a friend. I just finished it, and it was awesome!