Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quotes of the day

"Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." -Danny Kaye

"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." -Charles Schulz

"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once." -Lillian Dickson

"Life is a cement trampoline." -Howard Nordberg

"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." -Grandma Moses

"Life: It is about the gift not the package it comes in." -Dennis P. Costea, Jr.

"Life is just a vapor." -James, the brother of Jesus

It's funny what different perspectives we have on such a simple thing as life. Our view, value and use of our lives has a lot to do with why we are here. What is life all about? Why am I here? What am I supposed to do with these few years? Life is so short it almost seems unfair, but in these few years we make decisions that are eternal in scope. How I view life and its purpose determines how I live and the choices I make. What is life all about? Your answer to that question determines how you live and how you view your place in eternity.

No comments: