Monday, July 28, 2008

Music recommendation


I don't recommend music often, but here is a recent acquisition that I really like- it's the soundtrack from a recent Cirque Du Soleil show. It's a fun, upbeat jazz soundtrack. If you are looking for good music I think you would enjoy this album.
............
I must warn you that our teaching pastor tells me that I have strange music taste, but I think you would really enjoy this album.
..........
Music is an amazing thing. We use it to worship God, to relax, to stimulate, to calm us down, and a hundred other things. Music is one of the great blessings God has given us and I'm glad he made it.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hi Mike,

didn't know how to best contact you, but I wanted to thank you for the kind comments. Feel free to use any of my photos in your blog. Anything to help people get closer to what they truly believe in makes me happy to contribute. Take care,
Scott.