Thursday, August 23, 2007

Early morning


It's early....and I'm awake. I frequently see the clock strike this time while my eyes are open. Over time I have decided to use these early mornings to write, to think, to pray....and so this morning I'm using this time for a short note, and then for some prayer. I'm so grateful that we have a God who never sleeps, and is available to hear me....even at 2:28 in the morning.
Isa 40:28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth Does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats when I went to bed. The typical work all day work at night too scenarios.
-Dave

Samantha Louise said...

It's funny how we view things hehe. You say early morning. For me, I'd say late night!

:)