Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On the way....

There are days when it feels like I'm not even halfway there....wherever "there" is. It's a battle at times to keep going when you discover that you are just entering the middle. Life is like that....most of the time we find that we are simply in the middle of something, somewhere....on our way. And so, as those traveling in the middle, let me encourage you with words from the author of Hebrews-
Heb 10:36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised.
I find that most of my life is lived "in the middle"....in the middle of this, halfway to there, working on that.....life in the middle demands endurance because we will find that when the Lord comes back we will be in the middle of something.....so endure so that you will receive what was promised!

1 comment:

cookiehawk77 said...

That's so true! And too often we think when arrive at the next point in life, things will be better. No, we'll just be in the middle of something different!

Paul said, "I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances."

I'm working on it!