Friday, April 11, 2014

Coffee in Nairobi


This morning (Saturday) I'm sitting with a nice cup of coffee in very cool Nairobi.  It's been a great week with 40 pastors on the east coast of Kenya, but tonight we head home.  

The week was difficult because of the heat and humidity, but we adjusted our format and made it a fun week for everyone.  I think the results were great and the pastors all seems to be benefited.  

We had planned to move from lecture format to facilitator format and it proved to be a great plan.  We heard from pastors who had not said a single word in three years.  It was quite a surprise to find out several of them are quite the comedians!  It was a very fun week and I'm glad it went well.  

Today we rest and tonight we fly home.  I look forward to my home and family, but am most grateful for the week that has just passed and I am thankful God used us in such a wonderful way.

No comments: