Friday, April 26, 2013

Traveling

Have you ever noticed that the night before a long trip you hardly sleep at all with anticipation?  That was my night last night.  Anticipation of many hours of travel. Anticipation of being home and readjusting to life there.  Worries about home and work I had dismissed for 10 days all came flooding back into my mind.  Strange how our minds work...preparing us for the change in life.

This has been a wonderful week with these 50 pastors.  We have laughed together, visited, shared important truths together, hugged and done the traditional Kenyan hand shake until I know it by heart.  I'm thrilled to be going home, but now the worries of life back there overtake my mind and I prepare for what I will face in Texas once more.  Off we go.  We will see you all soon.

No comments: