Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whatever it takes...


I am up early praying for people. I'm also reading the word as I pray. One of the books I'm reading is Ezekiel. In this amazing book there is a phrase that is repeated more than 60 times, "that they may know me." God's willing to do very difficult things for the very best goal- that they may know HIM. There are several people on my list that need this very thing, they need to really know God, and so my prayer this morning comes to a place I don't come often. This morning I'm praying, "Lord, do whatever it takes that they might know you." I look forward to these dear ones knowing God and finding him real in their lives , but I'm not too excited about the "whatever it takes" part. But, I know God is good and "whatever it takes" is worth it so that they might know Him.....

No comments: