Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another marriage conference?


In the last year my wife and I have attended two marriage conferences and been part of teaching another one. It's been humorous to us because our marriage is great so we wonder why we are involved in so many of these now....not having ever attended one before. We muse on this often.
Tonight we begin another marriage training/counseling course that will last for 24 weeks! We are part of the leadership team. The idea is a new one that involves a group approach to marriage counseling. The church that is hosting it told me that they have had so many marriages fail they needed to do something more aggressive than they had done in the past. I do agree that these are most difficult days for marriages. I hope this program is something that will meet the needs of many marriages in crisis.

No comments: