Friday, June 27, 2014

Quote of the day

"I now believe there is a God...I now think it [the evidence] does point to a creative Intelligence almost entirely because of the DNA investigations. What I think the DNA material has done is that it has shown, by the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements  which are needed to produce life, that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinarily diverse elements to work together."  -Anthony Flew

This morning I read an interesting article that claims to have discovered ancient Aramaic written into the very codes of our being, but not simply random letters...this article claimed to have discovered detailed bible verses woven into our very DNA.  The thought of this is fascinating to me and I'm prone to believe it, knowing God as I do. No matter how we try to deny him he simply smiles and shows us we cannot escape his presence, his work, his creation of us.

But, even if this is proven, even if it is true I know the skeptic will deny it. They cannot let God into any part of his creation or they will have to deal with him so they deny the evidence even when it is impossible to escape.  At least one, Anthony Flew, is honest enough to change his views and deal with the God who is.

I'm so glad the God we worship has not hidden, but is in full view of every man and calls to him to come home. 

No comments: