Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reconciliation

This morning a friend and I were visiting about reconciliation and God's work in our lives.  It made me ask...who have I wounded and not reconciled with?  And so I offer this note for your response.  If it's something that applies to you in your relationship with me would you offer me the opportunity to pursue reconciliation in our relationship?

I’m thinking through the people I’ve known and cared about for many years and fear that I have left something undone with you.  Are you and I “ok”?  My goal is reconciliation,  the healing of any wounds I may have caused.  Is there something between us that I can address, deal with or repair?  Have I offended you in some way and left you wounded?  Please do let me know.  And thank you for the grace you give me to be broken and still on the journey to become like Christ.

No comments: