Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The guide


It's easy to get lost
There are so many ways you can go
So many paths to take
So many voices saying,
"Go this way!"
and others,
"No, this is the way."

We need a guide
We need help
Which way lead to life?
Which path leads home?

Without a guide
we would be lost

Some say it doesn't matter,
every path leads home
But most of us
know that can't be true

How do I find the way?
Which path do I take?
How will I find the way?

David, the king of Israel,
wrote these words,
they help me,
comfort me,
give me hope...

Perhaps there is a guide
maybe there is someone 
who knows the way

"Who is the man who fears the Lord?
He will instruct him in the way he should choose."

There is a guide!
There is someone to show me the way
He's the God of creation

Who is my guide?
He's the God of glory!




No comments: