Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Wherever you go...


"But this comfort of finding yourself, 

by the order of Providence, 

in the situation in which you are, 

is an inexhaustible consolation."  

-Francois Fenelon



"I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.  I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need.  I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."  

-Paul,  Philippians 4


"Wherever you go, there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai


From Paul to Francois in France and finally Buckaroo in movie and fiction there is one thing that we must not lose- wherever we go, in whatever situation we find ourselves, we are there by the hand of God and in his hands he holds us.  In that place of much or nothing we must not lose sight of the fact that this has come from God's hand and is a rich blessing from him.

No comments: