Thursday, October 13, 2011

Perspective for the day

It strikes me, as I read e-mails I get from all over the world, that we are most blessed! We don't even realize at times how blessed we are. Let me change your focus for the morning with a note from Kenya,

"Thank you for your daily prayers for us and also for the advice for by now I know how to pray for a needy member and let them expect from God. Today morning a girl and a boy have come telling me that they have not had a meal since yesterday morning and they said even what they had was only breakfast a cup of tea. I have just something for my family and if I have to help them it means my family will go without. God knows how my family will get their needs and that of my members."
-Pastor Winston

Did you eat breakfast this morning without a thought? Do you have food for the day? Thank God! You are most blessed!

No comments: