Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday's cartoon

Spending time in the ministry and also in the business world has helped me greatly. I understand how busy life is. It's amazing to me how hectic we have become. In the midst of all of the busyness one thing has been lost- time in God's word. May I venture to say that most of the Christ followers I talk to do not spend time in God's word daily. I am convinced that keeping Christians too busy to read God's word is the greatest victory the enemy has achieved in our time. The result? Most Christians you meet look just like the world because they have not invested time in God's word to let it transform them into the image of Christ, so we live and look just like the world around us. If you find yourself in this situation don't feel guilty and just go on with life, make some changes....it's worth the investment.

No comments: