Thursday, October 04, 2007

Proud of my wife!

Joye spoke at the women's study today. She did a great job. She has been preparing and praying for weeks.

This is actually the first time she has spoken in public like this, and she sounded like a natural.

It won't be long and I will be traveling with her as she speaks in different churches.

For someone who has not spoken in public before she sounded like she had done it a hundred times.

I'm sure proud of my wife!

The only negative for me is that she told one of my most embarrassing moments....now the women will be teasing me for weeks.

2 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

Wow - I wish I had known she was speaking - I would have grabbed a cup of coffee and swung by to listen. I know she was brilliant! I'm REALLY sorry I missed the "Mike story." Drats!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Lori's comments. I would have loved to hear Joy speak. I wonder what story she shared about you?