Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bowling For Soup - I Melt With You

I went up to see my son this afternoon. We always have a good visit. We got on the topic of friends. It was an interesting discussion. Ian has made his home in the town they live in for more than 10 years, and he's very well known there. In fact, some of his close friends are the members of the group "Bowling for Soup". I remember when they were the opening act for Ian's group, and now they "have made it". I just thought I would share something completely different with you today, and now.....BOWLING FOR SOUP!

2 comments:

dorz11 said...

I had to do a double take when i first hear a bowling for soup hit on the radio. I can still remember a few years before that dropping my then middle school daughter off at timbercreek park in flower mound to see them play!

Schweers' Mom said...

We are big Bowling for Soup fans here at our house. You are so cool, Mike!