Thursday, October 24, 2013

Amazing quote of the day

"I feel comfortable with the things I did and the decisions I made."

Guess who? It might surprise you, but it was....

....Kermit Gosnell, the abortionist convicted of murder and now in prison.

Isn't it sad how we rationalize our choices and decisions?
 
But to not let us off the hook too easily...we do exactly the same things! We sin and then explain it away, but God isn't fooled. 
Jeremiah wrote, 

"The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it?" 

But for God's grace I would be no different than Kermit and I wonder....in what ways do I get comfortable with the sins I have committed?   
How often do I excuse actions that Jesus needed to die for?  


But for God's grace we are all like Kermit Gosnell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sad that the ones we can most deceive in this world is ourselves...but God will not be deceived!