Sunday, December 23, 2012

Without Jesus....


This morning, as I'm reading, thinking and finding some moments of silence I have been thinking...what would our world be like if Jesus had never been born?  Here are a few of the things I have come up with.  Feel free to add to my list.

Without Jesus.....

....we would never know the extent of God's love

....we wouldn't know what God is like

....we would have no idea what awaits us after death

....we would have no hope

....we would have no model of how life is to be lived

....we wouldn't know that God has emotions, feelings

....we wouldn't know that this is not the way it's supposed to be

....we would never understand God's heart

There is so much more to be listed here, but as I was thinking about it this morning I wanted to list just a few that came to mind. 

I'm thankful that Jesus was born and has revealed God to us.  I'm thankful that he is Lord of heaven and earth and will come again to rule and reign.  I'm thankful that Jesus was born and made all the difference for our little blue planet.

What would you add to my list?


No comments: