Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thankful for an amazing church!


Today our church family is celebrating our 10 years on staff. I feel very blessed to be part of such a wonderful church. The people in our church are amazing, and their love for us is evident. I couldn't imagine a more wonderful place to be. I hope to be part of this church and help it grow for years to come. I must tell you I am very blessed to part of this family, and I'm very thankful for so many dear friends who have become part of our own family through these last 18 years together. Thank you.

4 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

That's a great picture of y'all! Was it taken today?

Craig and I are so grateful for the two of you, too. Glad you are part of the CBC family!

Mike Messerli said...

Lori,

thanks. Our sweet daughter took the photo of us Thursday. The church needed one for all they wanted to do, and we didn't have one. I'm glad it turned out....and thanks for being part of our lives as well, we are blessed by your friendship!

Ray Janes said...

I don't know.....Sort of sadistic! They celebrate your 19-10 years, hand you a check, and then make you preach!!! Great message. I always like how you bring in the Old Testament.
Congrats on 10 years ministry at CBC.

Schweers' Mom said...

Ray is right about the preaching. Craig and I both came out of church yesterday feeling refreshed. Some really good reminders about the current state of God's economy. Thanks- we needed that!