Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Awwwww.........



Awwwww......fall is here.....cooler weather.....beautiful trees.....the smell of fresh clean air. What a wonderful time of year. I think this is, without a doubt, the best time of year. I'm so grateful that God created the seasons. Just when you are tired of one then the next one arrives just in time. It all seems so well planned out, doesn't it? It's a great time of year to take the long way home with the windows down. I hope you enjoy the wonder of God's amazing creation and the beauty he creates as the seasons change. It should make you smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so loving that photograph. That is beautiful. I love colorful leaves.

Unknown said...

I am very happy to say goodbye for now to Summer. Ready for cool crisp air and lower electric bills!