Monday, October 20, 2008

Gifts from afar



Our dear friends, Brandon and Jenny, were home from the mission field in Guatemala for a few days so Brandon could perform weddings for his brother and another good friend, Clayton. I had mentioned to him that when he came home next time I would love some raw coffee beans from Guatemala, and he didn't forget. Thank you for the beans. I look forward to roasting them, but more than the coffee it was great to see Brandon and Jenny. Brandon is about to finish language school and jump into the work of ministry to the pastors in his area. Thank you for the brief visit, and thank you for the wonderful gift of coffee!

1 comment:

Schweers' Mom said...

I hear he has to pick stuff out of the coffee beans before they are roasted. Did he do a good job??

(jk) =-)

You are back in my good graces and on my list of bloggers I did. Sorry for the oversight! (Like Purgatory, there's no such thing as you falling out of my good grace.)