Thursday, March 15, 2018

Great books


Once in a while I will share what I am reading.  I love great books, but there are few great books written these days.  Most are shallow and not worth the time, but once in a while a great book is written.  To be honest, most of the really great books were written before television, but that's a personal opinion.  Most of the reading that challenges me comes from books written before 1960.  But, once in a while, I am surprised.  Today I am thrilled to share one of the most profound works I have read in a long time.  I just finished it and will turn back to chapter 1 and read it again.  It is worth the time!

The book is "12 Rules For Life" by Jordan Peterson.


It is not an easy read.  It will make your head hurt, but you will thank him for the pain.  I invite you to a great adventure, I invite you to read Jordan's book.  You will thank me.


No comments: