Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful

Thankful

It's a time to be thankful for what God has given, the things and people of our lives

As I write this my house and life is full

Literally

This morning, as I look around our small abode, I see five grandchildren, a mother in law, daughter and her husband and three dogs

How do we experience so much wealth and poverty at the same time?

We have a wealth of people, smiles, laughter, tears, dogs barking, and conversations all around,

But a poverty of resources

When I look at the lives we touch, the people who clutter our home, I see a wealth of lives woven into ours.  I see people we love and care for, people who love us as well

And yet, like so many around the world, the bank account is empty, the savings are small but it doesn't seem to matter.

We are richer than we could ever imagine!


No comments: