Monday, December 16, 2013

Exhausted!


We just returned from 10 days in Kenya.  What a trip!  We escaped Dallas just moments before they closed the airport because of ice storms which shut down the city for a week.

The delays because of the storm caused us to miss our next flight in London, so we were rerouted through Doha, Qatar.  Never been there before, didn't really want to go either.  But, finally, a day late we arrived in Kenya.  

With all the changes a lot of our luggage was missing.  That took another day and caused another missed flight.  All seemed to be doomed to failure, but the week went really well!  Our team was great and I think we served the pastors there well.

Without saying it I'm sure you get the picture of weary travelers.  We are hope and taking a day to rest....and it's much needed.  I'll get back to my writing as soon as I can.  Thanks for all the prayers.

No comments: