Sunday, May 26, 2013

Once more...

 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7

Once more I visit this amazing passage.  Once more I need it.  Once more I repent for my anxiety, my fear, my worry.  Once more I stumble to the throne of grace...what an interesting description...throne of grace...a place where love, compassion and a wonderful God awaits.  Once more I turn away from my fears and look at the face of the God who made me. Once more I need his provision, his care, his peace.  Once more he gives it.  

And, once more I sigh with regret for my fears when I realize he was waiting the whole time to comfort me....if I would have only trusted him.  Once more I find the peace that escaped me in the early hours of this morning.  Once more I remember that I am a son of the living God!  How could I ever worry or fret, but I do.....and so I know another day awaits when once more.....

No comments: