Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Second dessert



It's day 3 in Kilifi, Kenya and we have been busy with ministry and meetings. Internet is very limited and expensive, so we have not been able to post, but this happened at dinner last night and I thought you would all love to see how a mission trip goes AFTER dark. This is John Thomas at dinner last night.

We are all well, but hot and most tired. We have two days left and then we head home. If I can post again I will, but it is difficult. Thank you all for your prayers and care for us. We can't wait to tell you more about this amazing trip and the pastors we have met in Kenya.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I heard Rose laughing in the background! Priceless!

Cheri

Duke said...

That's a great rule to have.

Michell said...

How funny! I'll take the desert, meal, then dessert...if I heard right. The dessert 'sandwhich' lol!