Wednesday, November 03, 2010

2,000 Posts!


I know. I'm amazed too. When I saw that this would be post 2,000 I was shocked! I couldn't believe I had done this so long, written so much or that I had that much to say.
When I started this blog more than four years ago it was by my wife's prodding. I resisted, but once I got started I did notice that God was working in me as I dealt with my own thoughts and issues. I also saw him work in other lives.
It's been great to "meet" people from around the world through this platform, so I'm thrilled to post #2,000 today. I hope I have many more posts to write in the days ahead. Thanks for following my walk with God. I can't wait to see what he does in each of our lives.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the green sweater that you're wearing.

Mike Messerli said...

Anon,

That's a great comment!

Very funny.

Thanks for the smiles.

(I have the same sweater in blue too.)

Mike Messerli said...

(And, you don't have to take a fun shot like that from the shadows....I think it's great. Well done. Good humor is good even if I'm the brunt of the joke.)

Mike Messerli said...

....although I do wish my hair looked that good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike for your time. it has been a help in more ways than you know.

Joe Martin

Anonymous said...

It's my sweet husband. We love you! Thanks for all your words of wisdom.
Ruth V.

Schweers' Mom said...

I'm jealous! I have blogged as long as you have and I'm 1000+ posts behind you. I thought women had more words to use per day than men??? What's up with that???