Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful for God's provision


My friend and fellow pastor, Winston, sent me a photo of his new wheels. God has wonderfully provided the money for him to buy a bicycle which he needed for his ministry in Kenya. I'm so glad to see God work in his life and meet his needs and I am thankful to be his friend.
...
Would you include Winston in your prayers? He's struggling with some health issues and I am praying for God to heal him. Would you join me in that prayer?
...
Men like Winston are the unsung servants of God's kingdom who are reaching their part of the world with the gospel and serving God with what little they have. I love these guys! Men like Winston are my hero's of the faith!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

So great to see this picture. I hope the Lord heals Winston!