Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday's cartoon

A crutch is a great thing to have when you need it. For three months now I have needed a crutch to simply get around. It's a great thing when you need it. My foot is getting better by the day, and there will come a day when I won't need a crutch any longer, but as a human being, fallen as I am, I will always need the Lord and my walk with him to simply live through the day. I cannot walk without him. A crutch is a great thing to have when you need it and I am glad to have one, but my relationship with the Lord is not a crutch, it's the only way I can walk with God. If your foot is broken a crutch is a great help. If you want to have a great walk through life then a relationship with God makes all the difference! It's never a bad thing when you need it.

No comments: