Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Just thinking....

It's Wednesday.  I have been studying, praying, preparing for Sunday.  It seems, no matter the topic, when I prepare to preach or teach I am challenged in my own faith.  My own life and heart are changed.  

I'm fascinated that God would use me at all, but then, as he does he changes me too.  It's quite overwhelming for me to know the God who made me.  How is that possible?  How can my creator take time or even be interested in me?  But he does, he is!  

I don't know how to respond to that....it's beyond words for me that God sees me! He loves me.  He values me.  He listens when I call. He actually likes to hang out with me.  How is that possible?

What kind of God is this that cares so much?  If you really think about it, if you really understand it....you will be overwhelmed, humbled, surprised and relieved....God loves you.

Do you know how big that is?  Do you know that he loves you? That he cares about you? Do you know him?  

I know, these thoughts are rambling a bit, but the thoughts I'm working through now are speeding by at 100 mph.  It's amazing to know that the one who made me, the one who made you loves us and cares about us.  Isn't that wonderful?


No comments: