Friday, March 27, 2015

New Every Morning




Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”
Lamentations 3

You might have noticed I've changed the name of this blog a couple times recently.  It's come in part because of changes in how I view my life and walk with God.  For nearly 10 years the blog was called "Finishing Well" and then, on a whim, I changed it to "Beginning Well".  But neither of those really spoke to where I'm at in my walk.  Both look ahead to a future day instead of focusing on today, living a vital Christian life in the moment.  


So, now, thanks to my friend Tim I have the name.  It's perfect!  It speaks to my walk and relationship with God right now.  And, I hope it will speak to you more clearly in your walk each day.  Thanks for your patience as I tried to figure out how to communicate this change in focus in my life. 

No comments: