Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Current news about blogs

Here's the latest about blogs- people don't read them!  Wow, that was a surprise.  To be honest most of us write for ourselves, not so much for others.  But if people aren't reading blogs anymore what is a better way to communicate?  How can we share our thoughts, our lives, our stories and be read by those who need them?  

It seems Facebook fills some of that void, but Twitter and Instagram seem to be the new content zero sites people are using. What a day we are in.  Everyone is on the internet, but few are actually using it for information.  Now it's purpose is entertainment and communication.

So, what do us bloggers do?  Shall I continue?  Should I find another vehicle to communicate?  It seems, if no one is reading this, that the efforts are indeed for me alone, but if they help me is that enough?  And, at the moment, I would say yes.  These blogs have been a journey for me, a story of what God is doing in me.  If they help someone else great.  If not, I will write them anyway.  God can sort all of that out.

No comments: