Friday, March 13, 2009

Spending time with good friends


Joye and I have the great treat of spending the weekend with our friends, Steve and Gayla, at a marriage conference in Colorado Springs. Steve and Gayla just celebrated a major anniversary in their marriage and this conference is Steve's gift to Gayla.
................
The surprise for us was that Steve invited us to join them. We are really looking forward to the weekend with good friends. I must tell you a little secret about Steve and Gayla...they are two of the nicest people I have ever met! It should be a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked with Steve in the late '80s. I agree with you. Great guy. And Gayla is such a perfect fit for him! :-) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

so, was it at Glen Eyrie?

Mike Messerli said...

No, we were at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort on the south side of town up against the mountains. It was a great location and very nice. Great time. Thanks for asking.