Monday, December 15, 2014

Reflections

Good morning.

I'm just up after returning from Kenya.  It was our final week with these pastors and then graduation.  What a week!  I think it was hotter than I had ever experienced there, but what a great week with these men and women!

We finished the week with graduation and then the long flights home.

This morning, reflecting on the trip and the four years, I am excited to see what God does with these men and women as they serve God in eastern Kenya.  I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with the men and women we took over there to teach and share.  It was an expensive, difficult, and challenging four years, but I think we will see great fruit from our time with these pastors.

And yet, I know, after we leave, just as Paul told the churches he met with, wolves will come in to divide, bring error and undermine the work....and yet, it's God's work.  I look forward to the day when we see what he has done with the little bit we have offered....but for now....for me....rest and some coffee.

No comments: