Monday, August 05, 2013

Almost.....


I love this Jewish cartoonist and his view of history.  He draws and writes in Israel and so his focus is on the nation he lives in.  This little cartoon caught my attention and thoughts.  He is right, we are on the cusp of the last moments in time.  It's exciting, scary, and challenging all at the same time.  How we live in the difficult days before the return of the Lord? How do we live well while the world around us collapses in chaos and confusion?  Finding peace in the midst of the storms of our day is critical for us as believers.  It's the only way to live...knowing we have a sovereign, loving Father overseeing the events of time and history.  We are in that most amazing "almost, but not quite" time of the last days!  Exciting, isn't it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tend to operate somewhere between excitement and anxiety. But I think I lean more toward excitement.