Monday, November 05, 2012

The election


I'm predicting that at the end of the day tomorrow God will still be seated on His throne and fully in charge of the Universe.  All is well, enjoy your day tomorrow and don't fret about who wins a little thing like the presidential election.  Here is a brief commentary on all of this from one of the greatest kings in history,

"At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever.

His dominion is an eternal dominion;
    his kingdom endures from generation to generation.
All the peoples of the earth
    are regarded as nothing.
He does as he pleases
    with the powers of heaven
    and the peoples of the earth.
No one can hold back his hand
    or say to him: “What have you done?”  -Daniel 4

No comments: