Monday, July 05, 2010

Memories


This evening I found an old photo CD that was in a computer we are getting rid of tomorrow. Funny how quickly computers become useless. On the CD were dozens of family photos that are priceless to us. On the CD were some photos I took on a trip to Haiti in early 2005. Joye and I went to Haiti to teach a retreat for the missionaries on the western part of the island. We had a great time with them. As I looked through the photos I began to think back on the people I met, talked to and counseled. I wonder....what did those days in Haiti accomplish for the days that followed? It's funny how little we know about the days ahead, but how blessed we are to be able to care for and encourage each other today. God will take care of tomorrow. Tonight I'm just reflecting on memories of good days in early 2005.

No comments: