Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ok, I admit it....I'm in a rut


Ok, I admit it...I'm in a rut. I have looked back on the last few topics I've written and they all have the same theme and flavor. I know it's because of what I'm dealing with in the lives of people who are coming to see me. Their lives, their problems and struggles have me focused on one thing right now. I'll change direction tomorrow....as soon as I can get out of this rut. I hope these posts have been helpful to those of you going through your own struggles, but I will make a change in direction in the days ahead. Thanks for your comments. Even though the days are difficult for many I'm excited about what I see God doing in the lives of those around me. Difficult days turn our eyes upward and that's always a good thing.

No comments: