Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A great movie for the family


I'm not a great movie critic. I love comedies, westerns and action films. I will tolerate "chick flicks" because I love my wife, and that is the extent of my movie expertise, but I love a movie that just came out on video, Mr. Bean's Holiday.
We watched it Monday night with the grand kids, and we all laughed, from 5 years old to 57....it's a great family film. And it's rated G! How amazing is that?
So, if you're bored and looking for some fun, silly entertainment let me recommend "Mr. Bean's Holiday."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that is two days in a row that you have been enjoying the good things that God gave you (family) and not one word that makes me think I should have thought of that before. I guess that Christmas and grandkids will do that even to an preacher man. Mike McM